Planet Bounce Waiver
Rules for Planet Bounce’s Space Center:
– Parents or guardians cannot drop off children. The parent or guardian must be in the building at all times
– Planet Bounce is for bouncing, not running.
– Flipping, summersaults or any kind of gymnastic move is not allowed on the inflatables or anywhere in our Space Center
– Socks must be worn at all times on the inflatables. No one will be admitted without socks
– No head first sliding or trains on any of the slides or obstacle courses
– No sharp objects—we don’t want anything on you that could puncture the inflatables
– No climbing up the slides or anywhere that is not designated as a climbing area
– No rough housing or wrestling
– Bouncers should stay towards the center of the inflatables – at least 3 foot away from netting
– Adults may play on the inflatables but not at the same time as children – only like ages and sizes should play on inflatables at the same time
– Only enter inflatables from the entrance; do not go behind the inflatables
– No sitting, jumping, or leaning on any obstacle walls of inflatables
– No food, candy, gum or drinks are allow on or near the inflatables
– Women who are pregnant are not allowed on any of the inflatables
– Parents or guardians please watch your kids on the bounces and make sure the rules
Anyone entering our Space Center must sign our waiver – even adults and even if they will not be on the inflatables. Planet Bounce is not responsible for any stolen or lost items. We reserve the right to ask any parent, guardian, or child to leave the building for not following these rules.
PLANET BOUNCE, LLC
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to enter the play and/or party area at Planet Bounce the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on behalf of the participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates and agrees to the following conditions:
I as the parent, or legal guardian of the participant(s) named below, or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the participant(s) (children, minor) named below to execute this agreement on their behalf.
I as a parent/guardian on behalf of the participants listed below am aware that participating in Planet Bounce activities, parties, and/or use of the play areas and inflatable equipment creates a risk of injury, and I freely assume all such risks both known and unknown even if arising from the negligence of others. I AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, NOT SUE AND HOLD HARMLESS PLANET BOUNCE, LLC, their principals, officers, owners, employees, equipment manufacturers from any claims, damages, (including medical fees, attorney fees), injuries (including disabilities, paralysis and death) and expenses arising out of or resulting from my voluntary attendance/participation at PLANET BOUNCE, LLC or the voluntary attendance/participation of those for whom I have signed below.
I as a parent/guardian willingly agree to comply with the stated, customary, posted terms, rules, verbal instructions and conditions for attendance/participation. I warrant and certify that all participants (minor/children) are physically fit and able to participate in all activities at PLANET BOUNCE. If I observe any hazard during our participation, I will bring it to the attention of the nearest PLANET BOUNCE employee.
I as a parent/guardian have carefully read the above participation agreement, assumption of risk acknowledgement and release of liability. I hereby agree to be bound by it for myself and all minor participants listed below, and fully understand its contents. I have the permission from the minor’s family or other responsible party to cover minor under this agreement.